HOW TO INSERT:
- First apply a bit of lube if needed, then lie down in a comfortable position (spread eagle is often best).
- Slowly and steadily insert the first ball.
- Kegel balls are usually connected to each other by a small piece of string or plastic, so slip that inside your vagina as well.
- Once the string is tucked in, gently start to insert the second ball into your vagina.
- Push the balls into your vagina as far as you’re comfortable with. If your balls have a removal string or loop, it should hang outside of your vagina, so make sure it’s not accidentally tucked in with the rest of the balls.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to hold your Kegel balls inside of you, and go about your day.
FOR PELVIC EXERCISES:
Once you’re comfortable with traditional kEngel or other pelvic floor Exercises, consider adding weighted Kegel balls. They can enhance your workout by adding an extra challenge.
- Lie on your back and insert the balls. Make sure everything’s lubed up.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to lift and squeeze the balls.
- Hold the contraction for 5 seconds, then relax for another 5 seconds.
- Repeat this step 5 times in a row to complete one set.
You can perform up to three sets a day.
DO NOT KEEP INSERTED LONGER THAN 7 HOURS PER DAY.
HOW TO CLEAN:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap.
- Wash your Kegel balls with warm water and antibacterial soap, and then dry them off with a clean towel.