Pink Weighted Kegel Balls
a person just starting to learn their pleasure zones and what satisfies them. If you are a beginner you probably have never used a sex toy or are in your very early stages. The toys selected in the category are perfect for experimenting on what your pleasure zones do for you and your over all pleasure.
This level is the median, right after you begin but not quite advanced yet. You’ve now acquired the skill of learning your body and its pleasure points and now your ready to experiment a bit more - take it up a notch per se. The toys selected in this category are going to give you a gentle nudge in the direction of your next level of pleasure. Sometimes testing 2 zones simultaneously or even a bit more power than expected. Don’t worry this level is safe and FUN!! Enjoy.
Our advanced team!! By now, you probably have started your sex toy drawer and have a few (3-5) toys that you KNOW get the job done and exactly how to do it. These toys are meant to take you to that advanced level you’ve been waiting to explore, common factors of toys in this level would be larger, stronger, more rigid, more textured or intended for a more specific purpose or niche sensation.
HOW TO INSERT:
- First apply a bit of lube if needed, then lie down in a comfortable position (spread eagle is often best).
- Slowly and steadily insert the first ball.
- Kegel balls are usually connected to each other by a small piece of string or plastic, so slip that inside your vagina as well.
- Once the string is tucked in, gently start to insert the second ball into your vagina.
- Push the balls into your vagina as far as you’re comfortable with. If your balls have a removal string or loop, it should hang outside of your vagina, so make sure it’s not accidentally tucked in with the rest of the balls.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to hold your Kegel balls inside of you, and go about your day.
FOR PELVIC EXERCISES:
Once you’re comfortable with traditional kEngel or other pelvic floor Exercises, consider adding weighted Kegel balls. They can enhance your workout by adding an extra challenge.
- Lie on your back and insert the balls. Make sure everything’s lubed up.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to lift and squeeze the balls.
- Hold the contraction for 5 seconds, then relax for another 5 seconds.
- Repeat this step 5 times in a row to complete one set.
You can perform up to three sets a day.
DO NOT KEEP IN LONGER THAN 7 HOURS A DAY
HOW TO CLEAN:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap.
- Wash your Kegel balls with warm water and antibacterial soap, and then dry them off with a clean towel.
- Midweight kegel balls for building a stronger vaginal pelvic floor
- Silicone retrieval cord makes removal easy and straightforward
- Regular kegel exercises can improve orgasms and sexual sensation
- Internal free-roaming balls offer discreet extra thrills during wear, wherever you are.